Saturday, November 9, 2019

Introduction


Welcome to my blog!

My name is Le Phuong Truong. I am working for Lac Hong University as Head of quality assurance. I graduated master's degree in field electrical engineering in 2010 at southern Taiwan university science and technology and PhD degree in 2016 at Dayeh University, Taiwan. My research based on renewable energy including solar energy, wind energy and education. My publications are online in google scholar.
In the year 2016 to present, I join the BUILT -IT projects, it public-private ecosystem is designed to produce graduates who can solve problem and engineer solution and value for Vietnam's social and economic development (https://builditvietnam.org/). Furthermore, in the year 2018, I have joined the EMVITET Project (Empowering Vietnamese VET teacher for transformation Toward Education 4.0 ) as a core team. I hope I and my team can transfer our knowledge of education 4.0 to LHU's teacher.




0 comments:

Post a Comment